Saturday, January 24, 2009

Our new Kitchen Addition


I am so excited! I am sure most mom's can agree with me that we spend a lot of time in the kitchen. Originally we wanted a flat screen in the kitchen but we have cathedral ceilings and was told that it would be almost impossible to get cable hooked up in there. I wasn't to sad because having a radio was just as good! I have been waiting for this baby for over a month now! Best Buy has been sold out since Christmas and just got some in at our local store. I got the last one! This is what my christmas gift cards went towards and i couldn't be happier with it! Now i can play music and cd's when i cook, bake, clean the kitchen or whatever. Carson loves hearing his special cd's when he's eating breakfast too! It was a fun purchase and looks really good in our kitchen too!

No comments:

Post a Comment