Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Big Boy Room

I love Target! I got a couple things at their home event...50% off. I got a adorable little blue vase for my bedside table as well as the cutest apron ever! I paid a total of $8 for both of those. BUT...my best purchase was by far the Bear set for carson's big boy room! I have bee eyeing this set since he was born because i thought it was so adorable and now that he's older it works perfectlybecause he loves bears! It NEVER goes on sale and while i was there over the weekend, it was! I got the quilt for $20 (regularly $85) and after looking at three different targets, i found the bear paw sheet set for $6 (regularly $26)! I loooove a "deal"! Anyway, i have big plans for his room and i am so excited! It won't be for a little while because we're renovating his room so for now i'll just showyou the adorable quilt and sheets!

this is the quilt and sheets... i can't get it to turn?? this is a close up...i just love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment