Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yoga



My whole life i've been about running, lifting and working up a sweat to get a good workout but i decided to give Yoga a try since i've heard the wonderful things it can do for your mind and your body. I have absolutely become addicted to it. I've recently gotten into Kundalini Yoga. For Christmas this year, I asked my sister nikki to get me a couple different Yoga videos that i could do at home since i don't have time to go to the gym anymore. She definately came through for me! She researched and found these Yoga dvd's for me and i absolutely love them! This type of yoga involves meditation and breathing and it's also a great workout. These are the two beginner dvd's and i highly recommend them because the instruction is easy to follow if you are a beginner. I've been doing these for a while so i'm already looking into advancing to the next ones so i can rotate the beginner and advance videos. If you are into Yoga at all or looking for a different type of exercise, definately try this!




No comments:

Post a Comment