Monday, March 23, 2009

House stalking :)

I found this house while randomly driving through a neighborhood in Edwardsville and it was so cute that i had to go back and take pictures of it. Ever done that? haha The people driving past me had to think i was bonkers!! I know...the house is nothing special but it's simple and so cute. I'm sure it was an old house that the people totally renovated. I've been looking for a front door with windows and haven't really found exactly what i wanted but this is the best one i've found. don't you just love the house numbers?? I think this house is adorable...kind of cottage like. I'm in the process of looking for a brown wicker chair for our front porch. I have the pillow for the chair but no chair! i have pots for plants but no plants yet! i need to get on it! i'm really excited about this weather!





No comments:

Post a Comment