Sunday, November 1, 2009

Firefighterforhalloween

Don't you love when you write an entire post and when you go to hit publish, it goes blank?? GRRRR

For months Carson has insisted that he be a firefighter. When you ask him what he wanted to be his reponse was "firefighterforhalloween" all one word. I didn't realize that he seriously thinks this is all one word until the other day when he was talking he said it as all one word. it's the cutest thing in the world! when you ask him today what he was for halloween he says "firefighterforhalloween" love it!

My mom came over early to give Carson some halloween presents. My dad had to work...bummer! Carson was very disappointed papa wasn't there :( My mom was wearing the cutest headband that actually looked like part of her hair. This is what Carson would look like if he was a girl! :)


Then we met Nikki, Sam and Bella...Bella was a hot dog and she was not loving it! she sure was cute though!
Carson walked the entire hour and a half to all the houses to trick or treat. He would walk right up and stick out his little arm with the pumpkin hanging on it and wait for his candy. No shyness in that boy! I've mentioned before that he could live outside if i let him...he was so happy to be outside, walking and running around for that long. However, FINALLY after almost two hours, he wanted my mom to hold him. Luckily, we were at the end of our route. I'm pretty sure that he got two full pumpkins full of candy because he was the cutest firefighter on the block! He was so adament this year abuot what he wanted to be...i can't wait to see what he is going to be next year!

3 comments:

  1. I just wanted to thank you for your sweet comment the other day. All of the support I have received has been amazing. I wouldn't wish this on anyone, but it's nice to know that I'm not alone in this. Thank you for sharing with me.

    xo,
    Camila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carson is adorable! He reminds me of one of my sons, Danny, when he was little. Although Danny is 28 now.
    Thank you for your comment and support on my post. I know this is a VERY long road. Farm Sanctuary has been working on this since 1986. Only a little has changed since then. But the nation is starting to listen and care.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so funny that the first post i see is one from last year around the same exact time! what an adorable little guy you have! you stopped blogging, so i really hope you get this comment!

    i also wanted to thank you for leaving a kind comment on my guest post over at jill's blog. i really appreciated that you read it!

    have a great night and a wonderful halloween weekend.

    ReplyDelete